Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Tuesday Shout Out #7

I'm sitting here listening to the thunder rolling outside, and planning my list for the next 4 Etsy shops I've found and favorited.

I think you'll love them just as much as I do.  (For all my previous shout out posts, look at the last 6 Tuesdays, or click this link to go directly to my Etsy favorites list.

I'll try to keep myself to task seeing as how Grace is sitting behind me asking me these random science questions.  "Mom, How do you write a genotype that relates to....?"  "What is a recessive gene?"

You know what, there are reasons I didn't go into the field of Science.  I might have gotten A's all through the science years, but it doesn't mean I liked it.

Now, where were we?  Oh, yes, my TUESDAY SHOUT OUT!

I have 4 new shops that I've come across that I instantly fell in love with.

#1  Sweet and Simple.
Kelly's shop has sweet and simple handmade jewelry at sweet prices.
It's a mix of vintage and chic.
 I could see myself wearing any of her pieces.


 
I'm really into birds lately because it reminds me a necklace I had when I was little.  Plus, I like how all these pieces are timeless and could be worn with anything.

I will be back for more browsing Kelly!

#2  Fancy That Design House.

Stephanie's shop has the best prints I've seen in a long time, and SHE has great prices.

Her prints are whimsical, retro, and inspirational with a vintage flair.  These are some of my favorites.



I LOVE this print...probably because it's something I should live by.  I'm a worrier by nature.

This one would go great in my nautical inspired guest bathroom.
Check out this shop for sure!

#3 Beca Runs.
I LOVE the name.  Very clever.  It always makes me wonder where people come up with the names of their shops. 

Beca Runs sells vintage supplies and treasures. 
Her things are rather whimsical too...check out the ceramic cows when you look through her shop. 

These are some of my favorites.

Manager...of the house maybe!
 Pendants...yep, add to my collection.

 And globes, you  can never have too many.


#4 Shabby Vintage Mom
Kristen makes my ideas come to life with ornate frames and aqua paint. 

Jewelry organizer...

Ornate mirror...

 And the loveliest frames.
I LOVE these new shops.  I hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!