Tuesday, August 5, 2014

City Shoot

Sunday night I took Grace and her bestie, Madison, to the next town over for a friend photo shoot.

We traversed through an old bag factory filled with shops,











then headed uptown where we walked through alleys,




and across empty streets,




and over to city hall and a retro garage fashioned into a coffee shop.






We even dreamed about our own apartments when we're older.

I had a great time with them, and they are SO photogenic.  Made me jealous, cause I SO am not.

Now, how will I ever choose which shots are the best to blow up...I mean, there were 120!  Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. What fun and there were even wardrobe changes I see!

    My favorite is the "fourth to the last" in the stairwell... sweet smiles and rustic background...

    ~Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!