Sunday, September 14, 2014

It's a Fall list

In the blog world, the posts are all about lists lately.

So, I decided to jump on the bandwagon. 

You all know I love lists anyway, so it's perfect.

Here are some things I've pinned from Pinterest lately, that I thought I would share with you.  Maybe one or two or more of them will inspire you too.

1.  Cinnamon Pumpkin Muffins.
 I'm completely in the mood for fall baking now that the weather is cooperating.  These look DELICIOUS, and I plan on trying them.

Along the same lines, this recipe looks delish too.

2.  Creamy Chicken Corn Chowder.

Yum.  Cozy, warm, curl up in a corner, movie watchin' kind of meal.

I'm currently working on a project that involves something like this...(but my own version)

3.  Distressed Coffee Sign.
AND something like this...

4.  Coffee bar on my counter.
I'm gonna leave you hanging there, and post details and pictures when I'm finished.

This week I'm going to have to start doing this...

5.  Canning Grape Juice.
My grapes (concord) are ready, and this is pretty much the same recipe I use. Easy peasy.

And since the weather IS cooperating like I said, these two things would go very nicely in my wardrobe.

6.  Grey flats.   (strolling along flats to be exact)



and

7A puffy vest.  Any color, although I do like mustard yellow.

This is what I've got on my mind lately, these 7 little things. 

What would be in your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!