Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Loves for the moment

When you come upon something that reminds you of something you used to love, well, then sometimes it gives you a desire to search out other things you love.

Hence, another list.

I know, it's a habit.

And just so we're clear, when I make a list, these days, I make it in these.  Which are beautiful and great.

But with all these dreary, rainy days, it makes me want to make this.

Or this.  Which I've made, and they are delicious, so I want to make them again.

I want to sit down in my living room, looking at this, or this, and at the same time be watching this, which is one of my all-time favorites, or this, which is by far my favorite Christmas movie that we always start watching in November!

And since we're talking about things to love, any of these items would be great to wear.  This would be super comfy, and these would be adorable with anything.

If I made a TON of money, and had it just to throw around, I would have this in my purse. Because you know, everyone needs a $198 wallet.

Now, all I want to do is curl up under a comfy blanket and start watching the above movies.

See ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!