Saturday, December 6, 2014

Insta Month

It's that time of year.

I almost got road rage INSIDE the store today.  I was just trying to do some regular shopping amidst all the angry, fast Christmas shoppers.

I should know better than to hit the stores on a Saturday, but sometimes it must be done.

The past two weeks have flown by, and I'm not sure where they went.

The kids have only 2 more weeks of school till Christmas Break, and finals are only a week away.

I worry about making sure they have all the secret santa/white elephant gifts they for all their parties, all the while attending boys and girls basketball games that Grace is cheering at.

Whew.  No wonder this WHOLE MONTH has flown by.

Here it is in a blur of instagram...


I think Grace might be the only happy one in this pic!

Admiring the colors on this house and wondering why we don't have a red home...

Jake's first snow.


Bowling and supper with the best of friends!

Computer desk companion...EVERY TIME.

A cozy evening with glowing Christmas lights.

A first...freshman and sophomore semi formal.

Grace looked beautiful!

That about sums it up.  November...where oh where did you go?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting...I love reading what you all have to say!